~ SAYA DAN AWAK ~



dear MASTOID MUSCLE,

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

ONE word 
that bring a lot of thing
that can bring light
and fire in your life
 that can bring happiness and 
sadness together in your life

~there is nothing between 
you and me, 
but
 there is something between
 you and me~

FRIENDS 
there are many type of friends
some friends 
will be with you when you are happy only
will be with you when you are sad only
but 
TRUE FRIENDS 
will be with you in whatever situation

FRIENDSHIP
 is not just you are my friend then that is. 
but 
FRIENDSHIP
is more than that
is about relation between you and your friends
relation that can brings you thousand meaning
relation that can bring you to JANNAH

FRIENDSHIP 
is not about how long you have
 been knowing each other
but is about how valuable
 your friends to you



~did you know that your friends 
can be your way to JANNAH ?? ~
 can we be good friends that 
can bring your way to ALLAH SWT ?
the ANSWER were YES
we all can bring 
our friend to JANNAH but how??

GOOD FRIENDS 
will have all gold points like this : 
* if you see them; 
they will remind you to ALLAH SWT
*their way of life will guide you
 to path of ALLAH SWT
*their speech will 
increase your IMAN

ALHAMDULILLAH 
i have a lot of  
TRUE FRIENDS and GOOD FRIENDS 
they will bring me
 to your path, YA ALLAH
I'm always pray that 
our FRIENDSHIP will till JANNAH

~SAYA SAYANGKAN AWAK 
SEMUA KERANA ALLAH~

~HOPE WILL MEET YOU IN JANNAH~



her name : humaira mazlan , my bestfriend ever 
a lot of thing we share together 


her name : norathirah azizan 
she is my "soulmate"  alot of things we shared together



in this picture : 
my bestfriends : TIRA, AIDA,AUNI, NINA,FARAHIAH, SHIMA 
my batchmate : although we are not together all time, but uhkwah between us make us all connected 


                         
this is my santunian family
there is nothing connected between us
but the uhkwah that we build make all of us connected and contented 


~ MUJAHADAH ITU PAHIT KERNA SYURGA ITU MANIS ~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ M.A.T.I. I.T.U. P.A.S.T.I ~

MY GOAL ~ JANNAH

H.U.S.N.U.Z.O.N