~ IN ORDER TO BECOME A GOOD PERSON, THAT ONE HAS TO HAVE A LOT OF SCARS, IF THEY WERE TO HEAL ANOTHER'S PERSON WOUND, THEN THEMSELVES SHOULD KNOW WHAT BEING HURT IS ~
dear TRANSVERSUS ABDOMINIS, In the name of ALLAH, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful all people will taste death its only differ in timing whether its soon or later we don't now what are waiting for us in hereafter whether JANNAH or JAHANNAM the place will only show to us when on the day u died Prophet Muhammad S.A.W said "when people dies, his place from JANNAH will be shown to him and the place from JAHANNAM will be shown to him " that's means a lot of human being on this earth, ALLAH S.W.T has put his name on JANNAH and JAHANNAM. HE will show where he headed to on the day he dies. Whether he dies as believer or not. I don't know how many good deeds that I have done but I know all my sins perhaps how come I want JANNAH in my hereafter but I have done a lot of sins what can I do to make me stay away from JAHANNAM, YA ALLAH? I can't chill anymore, I'm running out of time I may die today, YA ALLAH What can I...
dear PYREXIA OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN, In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful We always claims that we love ALLAH S.W.T, we love RASULULLAH S.A.W but what we do that show our LOVE to THEM what we always forget to do? we always forget to follow the SUNNAH its the way you show that you LOVE our PROPHET S.A.W ? BY SHEIKH ALAA ELSAYED #TWINSOFFAITH2013 #THESUNNAHTHEBETTER We know who ALLAH S.W.T is, but we don't follow HIM we know who RASULULLAH S.A.W is, but we stay away from his SUNNAH we know who the SYAITAN is, but we take him as FRIENDS we know the AL-QURAN is the words from ALLAH, but we ABANDONED it we know the HELLFIRE is there, but we don't work to STAY AWAY from it we know the JANNAH is exist, but we don't PAY HARD enough to get it RASULULLAH S.A.W said, "on the judgement day, I would know they're my UMMAH they will come to ME, RASULULLAH said to ALLAH O' MY LORD, this is...
Dear INTRAVENOUS AND ORAL FLUID, In the name of ALLAH, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful HUSNUZON ISLAM is RARE. ~HABLUMINALLAH HABLUMINNAS~ “Manusia akan sentiasa ditimpa masalah, ditimpa kecelakaan selagi mana dia tidak menjaga hubungan dia dengan Allah dan juga hubungan dia dengan manusia” Bukan sahaja kita diajar untuk menjaga hubungan dengan Allah tetapi diajar juga menjaga hubungan dengan manusia Tidak guna sentiasa ONLINE dengan Allah tetapi OFFLINE dengan manusia PENTING HUBUNGAN DENGAN MANUSIA? 3 Makam ukhwah Hasan Al-Banna menurut Asy – Syahid Al- Itsar :mengutamakan sahabat yang lain Musawah : sama rata Salamatus Sadr : berlapang dada – HUSNUZON APA ITU HUSNUZON? HUSNU = BAIK ZON = SANGKA HUSNUZON : BAIK SANGKA, SANGKAAN YANG BAIK, MELIHAT DARI SISI YANG BAIK “ Wahai orang- orang yang beriman, jauhilah kebanyakkan prasangka (supaya kamu tidak menyangka sangkaan yang dilarang) kerana sesungguhnya sebahagi...
Comments
Post a Comment