LOVE?? MARRIAGE ??


 dear MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION ,



when people get into 20's, they start to think abt soul mate, marriage and 
NOW for the past one year in UM, they all esp in my batch talk abt "kawen,kawen, dan kawen " 
its not wrong when we think abt it but why i feel like its not the time yet?? 
i'm not found yet my MR. RIGHT and how can i get married??

its true that in ISLAM they "galakkan" early marriage but we have to think abt the responsibility
if u can afford it, just take it BUT if dont, i think better we have to make our preparation to get it 

         - prepared in IMAN, ISLAM, FINANCIAL, KNOWLEDGE

while wrote this thing, my minds remembered one nice quotes from one slumber guy 
      
             he said  " sy nk mencari perempuan bukan betina " 

SO,

      ~  for me, better i get myself prepare for being a " PEREMPUAN " not "BETINA" ~

             




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~ M.A.T.I. I.T.U. P.A.S.T.I ~

MY GOAL ~ JANNAH

H.U.S.N.U.Z.O.N